Saturday, February 21, 2009

this moment we've been waiting for is finally here
my heart speeds up but all other movements slow down
how do i use my legs how'd you get so near
happy scared excited tether me and bring me back to the ground
you smile at me and are really there, solid, all of you
actual flesh i can breathe touch with my lips
i may have been here before, but these currents truly feel new
life's going my way, all is balanced and harmonious
and i'm not really scared to find out you aren't perfect, no that doesn't worry me
more so of when you tire of me, when there's nothing left to discover
this scares me, oh because i can only imagine how painful it'd be
just use this time embrace it, treat her real nice, water feed and love her
see the funny thing about what some call imperfections and quirks
is they pull me in and keep me there, we can share all our secrets
sometimes unexplainable things happen, but it just seems to work
i don't want to lose this it's hard its awful i want you here
but i don't care i will take you here there anywhere.

No comments: