Friday, March 13, 2009

ramblings

there is only one way to do this
to close my eyes and drift off to a place of pleasant memories
whether i make them up or not, i still claim them as my own
warmth spreads through my body, but my lungs choke
gasping for pulls of air my eyes are wide to take everything in
but the terrible fear overrides all rational thought
so i overreact, i'm not the only one in the room with invisible sins
the things you attempt to hide, well they are just magnified in my mind
because i can feel and i can think all the things i absolutely know you have
it's not always fun or fair for me, i wish i could turn my sensors off
but if the tables were turned
and it was you inside my head, my heart..i wonder if you'd still
want to sit with me for a while
constantly reminding myself to slow down be normal breathe
at the end of the day i'm still stuck being me





funny how things just happen to come on
moods course through my body
at a wicked pace i can't hide
i don't want to crash and burn
there's some parts of me i just can't risk to injure

No comments: